Gone are those days when you have to carry a purse or wallet to keep money with you all the time since credit card took their place. It has various benefits. In case of an emergency, you no more need to borrow money from your friends. You can freely roam around without the fear of losing your money. You can also use it to pay for your lunch and purchases that you make at a shopping mall or other commercial places.
What’s more, well, if you are a frequents traveller who travels abroad more often, you can have credit cards that work in other countries as well rather carrying a wallet or purse all the way to keep your money safe.
In addition to multinational credit cards, Barclaycardus.com is one of the best options that you have got. Here we will discuss what its specifications are, how to register yourself, and how to activate it as well. If you already have one but don’t know how to activate or use it, it is insisted to read on the post till the end.
A Brief Introduction to Barclay
Barclay Bank is a multinational bank based in the United Kingdom. It operates from various places in the United States as well. The very first multinational card was also introduced by Barclay in 1996. Since then, many other organizations started introducing their own multinational credit cards.
Till now, it has more than ten million Barclay international cardholders, and the numbers are still growing. With that being said, you must be wondering how you can apply for a Barclaycardus.com. Well, we have covered almost all the things below.
Who can Apply for a Barclaycardus.com?
The bank issues credit card to only those who fulfil its requirements. Below are the conditions that are must to fulfil before applying for a Barclaycard.
- First of all, you can only get your Barclaycard if you are at least 18 years old.
- You are eligible for a Barclaycard if you have a job, and your gross annual income is 3,000 pounds.
- If you are a defaulter or have any corruption record, you are not eligible to apply for a Barclaycard.
- If you have submitted a loan application recently, you can not apply for a Barclaycard as well.
- You must provide your complete information, such as a residential address, contact number, etc. In case of any misleading information, you will be disqualified.
- If you have already applied for a Barclaycardus.com and now you have moved to somewhere else, you are advised to update your new residential address.
How to Apply Online for Barclaycardus?
If you have read all the above-stated requirements that are must apply for a Barclaycardus and found yourself eligible, here is how you can apply for it.
- First of all, access the online platform of Barclays using the web address www.cards.Barclaycardus.com through a web browser.
- On the main web page, click on the Banking button.
- Now click on Cards buttons.
- Now, click on the AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard option.
- Now, click on the Apply Now button.
- It will open an application form, where you will be required to enter your details, such as your business info, personal details, etc.
- Before clicking on the Continue button, make sure you have filled the form correctly.
- Now hit Submit to proceed further.
How to Activate your Barclaycardus.com Online?
If you have a Barclaycardus.com credit card that you have received recently, you have to activate it first before you can use it. You can easily register it online. To do that, you have to register yourself first on their online portal known as Barclaycardus.com. Here are a few steps that you have to follow;
- First of all, make sure that the device (PC or laptop) you are using is connected to a network connection.
- Now launch the web browser and access Barclay’s online portal using the web address www.Barclaycardus.com.
- While the main web page load, locate and click on the Activate button.
- You will see a signup button on the new web page. Click on it.
- Now, it will open up a registration form, where you have to enter your Barclaycardus number.
- Next, enter your full name, residential address, ZIP, contact information, date of birth, SSN, an active email address, etc.
- After you have provided all the information, cross-checks them to make sure all are correct.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- Now you will receive an email with a link. Click on the link to finish the process.
How to Login to your Barclaycardus.com account?
Now that you have enrolled yourself at Barclaycardus.com portal, you are all set to access your account there. Here are a few straightforward steps;
- Firstly, make sure your device is connected to a network connection.
- Access the Barclaycardus.com portal using the web address www.Barclaycardus.com/activate through a web browser.
- Now in the login field, enter your username and password associated with Barclaycardus.com portal.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- You will be redirected to your Barclaycardus.com account dashboard.
Barclaycardus.com Customer Support
If you have any queries regarding Barclaycardus.com, you can speak to a Barclay representative using the below contact information;
Card Activation: 1 877 408 8866
Fax: 1 866 823 8178
International Contact: 1 302 255 8888
So that is all about Barclay credit card and Barclaycardus.com portal. We sincerely hope you will find this post. We also hope now you have gathered enough information regarding Barclaycardus.com that will help you with the portal and card activation. Furthermore, in case of any query, you can use Barclaycardus.com contact information to speak to a Barclay representative.
- Aces ETM Login – www.acesetm.com/login
- TargetPayandBenefits Login – www.TargetPayandBenefits.com/login
- My Vanilla Login – www.myvanilla.com/login
- BGC portal Login – www.bgcportal.com/login
- Mythdhr Login – https://mythdhr.com/login
- Barclaycardus Login – https://cards.barclaycardus.com/login
- 88sears Login – https://88sears.com/login
Q: Can I activate my Barclaycardus.com through phone?
Ans: Yes, you can easily activate your Barclaycardus.com through phone by dialling 0800 068 4499.
Q: Does Barclay has a mobile app?
Ans: Yes, it has a mobile app for both iOS and Android phones.